Photos and videos from instagram posts tagged with #nutrition
Images and videos tagged with #nutrition
A informação vem na própria embalagem do leite, mas ainda tem gente que acha que ''não tem nada a ver'' ou que é ''frescura''. A recomendação dos órgãos de saúde é que o leite de vaca NÃO DEVE ser oferecido a crianças menores de 1 ano!
As inadequações do leite de vaca são: •Gorduras: contém baixos teores de ácidos graxos essenciais, como o ácido linoleico;
• Carboidratos: sua quantidade é insuficiente;
• Proteínas: fornece altas taxas, com consequente elevação da carga renal de soluto e risco de desenvolvimento de obesidade no futuro. Apresenta relação caseína-proteínas do soro inadequada, comprometendo a digestibilidade.
• Minerais e eletrólitos: fornece altas taxas de sódio, contribuindo para a elevação da carga renal de soluto, deletéria principalmente para os recém-nascidos de
• Vitaminas: baixos níveis de vitaminas D, E e C.
• Oligoelementos: são fornecidas quantidades insuficientes, com baixa biodisponibilidade de todos os oligoelementos, salientando-se o ferro e o zinco.
E as consequências? •Ferro de baixa absorção = Anemia por deficiência de Ferro
•Alto teor de proteínas e sódio = Sobrecarga dos rins ainda imaturos
•Baixo teor de gorduras essenciais = Prejuízo no crescimento
e desenvolvimento cerebral
•Deficiente em várias vitaminas = Pode comprometer o crescimento e desenvolvimento
Leite materno exclusivo até os 6 meses, complementado até os 2 anos e leite de vaca só a partir de 1 ano!
Fonte: Sociedade Brasileira de Pediatria. Manual de Orientação.
#alimentacaoinfantil#alimentacion#criançasaudável #nutriçãoinfantil #nutrition#nutricionistainfantil#atodeamor#leitematerno#leitematernoévida #pediatria#pediatria#nutriçãopediátrica #maternoinfantil
Unitrainers, recuerden que una alimentación balanceada y un plan de entrenamiento adecuado, son indispensables para lograr tus objetivos físicos y de salud.
Déjanos ayudarte con eso , contamos con planes alimenticios y de entrenamiento 100% personalizados desde 300 Pesos !
No lo pienses más !!!!!!!
This is a book recommendation. It’s written especially for the doctors out there who are wearing thin on the way medicine is run. High overheads, high stress, frustration at not being able to help your clients the way you really feel called to. It’s an invitation to a powerful shift in your practice. One that will have far reaching effects. Not only in your own life, but in the lives of your patients, family members and loved ones.
I want to recommend this to EVERY SINGLE HEALTH PRACTITIONER—not just the doctors. I believe this is where medicine is going. This is where healthcare is going. Please join us! #functionalmedicine#lifestylechange#evolutionofmedicine#goevomed#nutrition#medicine#wisdom#nostressrequired
I’ve visualized all three lifts every day. The activation work before warm ups. Each plate to the small detail being loaded on the bar. Every cue, the sting of the ammonia, and doing what I love with all my friends. 🔹Top single on squats with 475lbs and mindless pulls with 390lbs letting the taper soak in real nice🔥
Just another Saturday. 4 days out🍞
• On the left, 17 y/o September 2016. I decided I wanted to change how I looked because I didn’t like what was looking back at me in the mirror. I grew up a chunky kid, but I realized that didn’t define who I am. After that day, I decided to sign up for a gym membership, but still never took fitness seriously. Fast forward to February 2017, I didn’t have a car at the time so whenever I got the chance to use my moms car, I took it straight to the gym. Then the squad and I decided to start working out every morning before class, up by 6 at the gym by 6:30. Started seeing results so I just kept going and going, pushing myself and them. I started seeing some results, but not much, so I started reading and learning about nutrition. Once I got that down, I couldn’t be stopped. • On the right 19 y/o September 2018. Everything was in full effect, created my own workout routine, followed my own nutrition plan, and continued to push myself to see how my body would react. With just pure determination, I was able to transform my body and lifestyle in pretty much a year and a half. Whenever I lose motivation, I always look back at this transformation to see how far I’ve come. No one is willing to push you like you push yourself. .
🌀 Live Your Best Life 101: The Busy Trap 🌀
Are you being productive or just busy? 🤔
Ask yourself that 3x/day, if not more. If you are not productively moving closer towards your goals then you are wasting a lot of time. If you want to live your best life possible, you don’t waste time. Time is the only true currency we all have.
The problem is that being busy without regards to effectiveness seems to be the default mode of our society.
This seems especially true when it comes to people and their health and fitness. Chances are you are not a professional fitness coach and you have another full time career. You could spend days sifting through all the information- both good and bad- on the inter webs. But the fact of the matter is, do you truly know what works and what doesn’t in the realm of health and fitness? It’s ok not to know. It’s not ok to pretend that you do know. . . You don’t pretend to be a surgeon, do you?
If you are looking for that professional fitness coach to help you be productive in the gym, and just not busy, send me a DM or check out the link in my bio.
This weekend I did “meal prep” for the first time in ages. It is in quotes because I don’t really prep “meals”, but rather components that can be used to pull together a variety of meals quickly. I spent about 1 hour in the kitchen making bean patties, roasted vegetables, quinoa, and tzatziki (you can see it on my highlights). Here are some ways I will use the components this week :
1️⃣Use the tzatziki and patties to make Pita sandwiches
2️⃣Use the quinoa, patties and veggies to make macro bowls topped with teriyaki, guacamole, hummus, or buffalo sauce.
3️⃣Put the vegetables into pasta sauce or tacos
4️⃣Top the bean patties with avocado and a fried egg for breakfast
Do you have any other ideas for how to use these components? #mealprep#batchcooking
Life will keep our mind wondering and busy. Are you letting your mid run you? Take time to stop and appreciate what you have in front of you. Never let the moment be stolen from you.
5.5 months postpartum and I’m breastfeeding baby number FIVE!!!! I have done this through pure nutrition you can even ask Cam, this body was made in the kitchen! I totally count chasing my kids all day as exercise though, don’t you? 🤷🏻♀️ If you’re ready to get started and want one on one coaching from yours truly— let’s chat!
picture on the left: 9/30/18
picture on the right: 2/19/19
How can this be good for you? Oh but lucky you, IT IS!
Still my favorite shake after 3 years has released a new limited edition flavor! Move over Starbucks! There’s a new latte in town! CARAMEL LATTE to be exact!
My favorite coffee drink is now the FIRST Isalean PRO seasonal shake Isagenix has ever had and I’m pretty excited about it! Decadent coffee flavors combined with milk and caramel for a taste that’s out of this world!
Plus, more important than the taste, the added protein in Isalean PRO helps you break your weight loss plateau by increasing satiety and stimulating fat burning!
Our shakes are:
☕️Time savers ⏰ a quick, grab-n-go, convenient meal all in less than 30 seconds!
☕️Cost efficient (only $3.50 a shake! Name another meal you can make that fast for that cheap!)
☕️Nutritious!! 280 calories + 36 grams of protein + healthy carbs + good fats!
☕️Soy Free + Gluten Free
☕️Free of artificial flavors
☕️Packed with a premium BCAA profile
The Caramel Latte IsaLean Pro is AVAILABLE NOW but be warned! Our limited edition seasonal flavors typically sell out in 24-48 hours!! So don’t wait!! DM me to get your hands on some!